You have no items in your shopping cart.
362410-03 Puma Roma OG 80s - Puma Football ShoesThe Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style.
The original, which debuted in 1968 was geared for sprints, hurdles and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. Today it’s reissued in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support.
- Synthetic leather upper for long wear and serious style.
- T-toe construction.
- Lace closure for a snug fit.
- Cushioned midsole with arch support for comfort and stability.
- Grippy rubber outsole.
- PUMA Formstrip and medial and lateral sides.
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue with PUMA Roma callout at lateral side and PUMA Cat Logo at heel.